Please take time to read this letter prior to your dental appointment.
Please be advised of our new operating procedures:
- We recommend patients bring minimum belongings with them as they will need to be left in a box in the surgery.
- Patients are asked to wait outside the building until the receptionist lets you in and there may be a few minutes’ wait, you may need to knock on the door to inform us of your arrival. We will be with you as soon as possible, If you have filled in your forms online, you can check in online using the portal.
- Upon entry to the practice we will ask you to sanitise your hands and wear a facemask, you are welcome to wear you own mask.
- We will then direct you into the waiting room in the relevant bay.
- We ask that you attend your appointment on your own unless a chaperone is required.
- If we have an email or mobile number for you, we will send you an appointment reminder which includes a link to our secure online portal where you can fill in the COVID Screening Questionnaire and a Medical History form required for your appointment. We encourage all patients to do this, we no longer issue paper forms so if you cannot do this from home, you may be required to fill them in on a tablet in the practice.
When paying for any treatment, please use a credit/debit card. We can send you an invoice to pay online, but this must be paid the same day, we will need a valid email address for this.
WE NO LONGER ACCEPT CASH PAYMENTS
We look forward to seeing you at your appointment.
The team at Stamford Bridge Dental